We’re looking for a hard-working, fun-loving marketer to jump on the bandwagon of a quickly growing independent digital agency. We’ve built a culture centered on the idea that the best people will always produce the best results. We meet with clients on “the porch”, instead of a boardroom. We brainstorm in “the den” and we take calculated risks at “the card table.” We are obsessive about collaborating, and when the dust settles, everyone walks away energized, and proud of what they’ve done today.
We love what we do, and expect you do too. If you’re the right candidate, you will be a passionate marketer who thoroughly understands the digital landscape. You must be a creative problem-solver and detail fanatic. All other knuckleheads need not even try.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for the overall concept development, planning, execution, and measurement of client organic search engagements. The position will oversee all aspects of SEO, including: research, strategy, onsite and offsite implementation, campaign management, analysis, and reporting.
- Ensure that all digital owned client properties under your influence have been optimized to attract and engage targeted visitors;
- Build and communicate the necessary protocol and systems to ensure client content is optimized across all owned/earned properties (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, etc.)
- Understand client marketplaces and execute necessary keyword, competitor, and segment research;
- Establish the appropriate technical architecture to implement SEO strategy (meta, content, alt, XML, redirects, etc.);
- Promote offsite and onsite activity and interactions that build visibility, relevance, popularity, traffic, and engagement for client properties;
- Identify and analyze programs to key marketing and engagement metrics (KPIs) to determine the success of campaigns and make sure they deliver on defined client marketing objectives; Make and implement recommendations for continued optimization;
- Stay current with and report on new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, tools, best practices, and keyword research;
- Champion best practices within the agency, ensuring vested interest in the success of SEO as part of the mix;
- Collaborate with the agency marketing, analytics, creative, account, and project management team members;
- 4+ years of relevant experience including building and implementing successful organic search strategies; previous agency experience preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces;
- Demonstrated understanding of the interaction between SEO and other paid/owned/earned channels;
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage projects from beginning to end;
- Expert level knowledge/experience with SEO tools;
- BA/BS degree in marketing or similar discipline;
- Ability to think strategically and work independently;
- Energetic and collaborative team player with the ability to inspire others;
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills; Ability to draw conclusions based on data;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize to meet aggressive goals and timelines;
- Prior HTML knowledge preferred;
Salary will be commensurate with experience. And our benefits are pretty sweet, too.
Envisionit Media is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Envisionit Media. Enjoy your agency.™